Are you ready to become a Google Certified Educator?
Well, this course is here to help you prepare to pass the Google Certified Exam.
As educators, we know the five W's are the most important questions we can ask when trying to make a decision. Therefore, when considering this course, review the five W's.
This course is for educators who want to become Google Certified to prove/show that they have the skills for implementing Google for Education tools in the classroom successfully. When you register for the exam, you will use my trainer ID so Google can track how many educators pass after my training: 00401.
This test prep course is divided into four sections: Welcome, Logistics, Skills and Resources. In each section, you will get tips and content to help you feel comfortable using the tools needed to pass the exam and become certified. More resources can be found at www.educatoralexander.com/level-2-certification
This is a self-paced course, so you can decide when to start it and when to finish it. It is organized for you to set your own schedule to study when it is best for YOU! You will access to this course for one year from your date of purchase.
This self-paced is all online. You can replay all of the content and watch the content wherever you feel the most comfortable. With this course, the world is your study area!
Come learn the skills you need to pass the Google Level 2 Certification exam!
**This course will be reviewed for updates every year. If a major update is released that affects the test, the course will be updated closer to the release of the major update.
- Conditional Formatting, Explore--NEW (4:33)
- Pivot Tables--NEW (4:30)
- Data Validation, Comments--NEW (4:45)
- Create, title, Add Data, Add Sheets, Rename Sheets, Freeze Rows and Columns (4:15)
- Formatting, Insert Columns and Rows, Present Directly to Meet (5:25)
- Sort, Filter (5:03)
- Sum, Average (3:54)
- Protect Sheets and Ranges (4:46)
- Create from Doc, Translate, Explore--NEW (2:20)
- Image Options, Add-Ons--NEW (4:33)
- Multimedia Text Sets/HyperDocs--NEW (4:57)
- Create, Title, Smart Chips, Commenting (6:33)
- Download, Version History (3:48)
- Toolbar (5:20)
- Insert Image, Hyperlink, Present Directly to Meet (4:57)
- Headers, Footers, Footnotes (5:55)
- Citations (5:17)
- Import Form Grades, Archive & Delete--NEW (3:49)
- Rubrics--NEW (5:29)
- Parent/Guardians--NEW (4:14)
- Create, Invite Students, Class Code, Invite Link (4:07)
- Create Announcements and Assignments (5:58)
- Assignment Attachments, Assignment Flow (7:50)
- Customize Banner, Meet, Dashboard, Hamburger Menu (5:48)